Originally Posted by Anonymous

Not a hater at all. It's fun to watch them play. Great team players. I just gave an opinion. If I'm wrong abouth the age thing, please let me know since you seem to be on the inside track. Besdies, it's not too hard to look at several of the the boys physical maturity and place an age on them.

All of the Top A 2017 teams have a large amount of boys that have december 98 birthdates, were left back, or started school late. That's why these programs don't want to change to a birthdate cut off for teams.

And you think it gets any better at the higher level? Check out some of the top D I college teams where they have the birth dates on the player profile. Perfect example is UNC. Most are all a year or even two older for their grade compared to ny cutoff date. Also, add a pg, redshirt or grade repeater and you have really, really good lacrosse players that blow away 17 year old freshmen. Like it or not, it is what it is. There is no such thing as an even playing field, literally, when it comes to age uniformity.
Or life in general...