Originally Posted by Anonymous
Terps black, terps ?, some terps black play on terps ?, but usually play on terps black.........wow...very confusing.... so how many terps players are there?????? Do you pay more if you play on both teams.....or is that some type of built in discount.....when a team plays the TERPS how do you know who you are playing?? Seems very chaotic.

heard its kinda chaotic for sure but a little more organized since both squads practice separately now.

terps black- stacked strong squad - roster size approx 21
terps- not as strong - roster size approx 22

Same 2 goalies play for both teams

Only 5 middies are on BOTH rosters. They flip back & fourth which I hear was explained by MC because when the "sweetheart of a guy" split the team because he added too many players due to greed, it seems that there weren't enough middies because he added the players from defensive & attack side to the Terps team (weaker team).

My son said the two teams have same exact uniforms. I guess thats so he can flip kids whenever he wants, you know when he gives up on a player.

Ive seen both teams play on the same weekend recently, huge difference between the terps & terps black from quality lacrosse standpoint.