Originally Posted by Anonymous
True blue killed the jesters yesterday but the jesters came back today and beat fl$

Jesters 8th grade Black team did indeed take a beating from True Blue.

They beat the Snipers, they beat fl$ and tied the Outlaws. I would say overall they had a very good weekend.

True Blue is very good and they smacked everyone around. I would say True Blue is probably one of the top teams in the age group right now, theyll be tough to beat. Big, fast, and strong, and very well coached. I watched them totally dismantle my sons team pretty easily.

Right now I would have to say that True Blue, Gladiators, and Terps Black will be the teams to beat this summer.

Jesters Black will be competitive with most teams at the age group as well, but they would have to play perfect lacrosse to compete with the aforementioned top teams at the age group.

Long Island lacrosse at the 2017 age group will be a force to be reckoned with.

The Jesters played horrible in the outlaw game

It looked like most of the Jester's starters spent most of the second half on the sidelines.

The scores/games between and among fl$/SNIPERS/TRUE BLUE/OUTLAWS were all over the map with True Blue coming out on top. fl$ and Outlaws both beat Snipers by eight goals each. Jesters beat fl$ by a bunch and tied Outlaws. Outlaws lost to True Blue 6-2 (TB face off middie was the difference in the game, big, strong, talented overmatched the Outlaw faceoff middie) so I would disagree with "smacked everyone around" with respect to the Outlaws. Outlaws played them this past fall and game was tied until the end and ended up losing 5-4.

As to "starters being on the sideline" - what does that mean besides trying to come up with an excuse for not winning?