Originally Posted by Anonymous
For some reason? If you think really hard Im pretty sure you can figure out why they didnt go to Dicks......(Hint: there was another 2017 team there from Long Island that supposed to be really good)

Turtle buddy, news flash Terps qualified in a u15a bracket by winning a Fall 2012 tournament. Meaning, your team play 7th graders in Fla where the 2017 Terp team would've played 8th & 9th graders. Fear was NOT in the thought process..

Terps have zero chance of ever beating the turtles...sorry.

I truly wonder if its just ONE turtle parent that LIVES on this site every minute of day & evening, or is it all the turtle parents? Its nonstop "turtles are the best", "turtles can kill everyone", "team 123 did good but they aren't the turtles". OMG, you turtle people are setting your sons up for failure.

There will be several D1 commits from the 2017's from LI on most of the elite teams, meaning players from Team 91, Terps, Trueblue, fl$ and the Turtles. BUT, you some of you turtle parents act like EVERY player on your team is going to be a huge NCAA D1 star and unfortunately your wrong. I feel for the Turtle player/parent that DOESNT go D1 because you need to be careful, that bright light on that spotlight can burn sometimes. Be careful.

Jump up and down all you want but my kid played against both teams and there is no comparison. BTW lighting is quickly changing to LED with 50,000 to 100,000 hours of life so chances of burning out are slim.

i should hope there is no comparison, one team together 5 years other together 5 months. And of course your son doesn't play for the turtles, liar.