Originally Posted by Anonymous
wow, a lot of venom directed at a group of 13 year old boys? I cant believe the hatred and jealousy that is directed at this group of kids. My son plays for a mid level 2017 team and he has played with and against a lot of these Turtle kids for a few years now and it has always been my observation that the Turtle kids are good, hardworking kids. It has also been my experience that they have handled all comers at the 2017 level so far, including a recent fall matchup against the 2017 Terps team which they handled easily. I understand some of the animosity towards the coach, but I will never understand calling 13 year old boys cowards.........

They are the best team at the age group in the country, get used to it and over it.

Terp fall match up vs turtles was AFTER a fall tournament where the terps went 3-0 and the turtles went 2-1 in the same bracket. It was a pick up game at the end of the day, the current Terp Black players for about the first half where the score was turtles up by 1 or 2 goals. 2nd half, well not the same terps personal. Please do your homework before you come on here and say things that are misleading and false. But than again your son is NOT on the turtles right? He's on a "mid level 2017 team" but you respect and love the turtle team so much you found the need to support them on here, very nice of you!