Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please find me a club that does not move players from team to team or bring in players from another club or out of town.

As far as I know and I dont claim to know every team, NO top team in any age group brings in players. Once in a while a kid is added after tryouts but that kid becomes part of the team prior to the summer tournaments. Team 91 Crush, Teacm 91 Smash, Express' top teams like the Turtles, Team LI, True Blue, Igloo etc. Actually it appears that the only place this bringing in kids occurs is in the large organizations on their B and C teams. Not sure why any parent would stand for it. If your son doesnt make the A team, no problem, you should then be looking for the best possible training and to be competitive in the B bracket of tournaments. Hopefully your kid gets better, makes some friends and has some fun. IF your coach or organization is brining in new players because they have a "win at all costs" mentality, well then you have to ask yourself is this what you bargained for?

Some kids play on multiple teams.
yes some kids play on multiple teams but rarely does a top team bring kids over for tournaments or mix up the roster mid-season.