Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have to disagree. I watched the tryouts on that cold Dec. 1 day and the boys selected, in my opinion, truly stood our amongst the rest. The kids invited back for the call back was quite accurate, if a child did not attend the call back, well they have bigger issues. The biggest flaw that i saw in the process is that they stated that there would be the selected called back players with any pre-registers that could not attend the Dec. 1 date yet, there had to be and additional 70+ players who showed up and the space was not setup to accommodate all of them. Heck, there were 30+ defense players, i don't think the Dec. 1 day had that many.
In my opinion.

Sorry had to revisit this- 2017 lots of great players and great team(s) formed. Congratulations to all the players who shined. Have to laugh though, kid doesn't make the premier NORTH team and dad whines and screams on here and to anyone who will listen. Refuses to show for call back as he/his son is too good for SOUTH team. Final rosters are formed and days later kid appears on SOUTH roster despite not attending call back. Guess squeaky (crying) wheel gets the grease and SOUTH is good enough if you have NOTHING AT ALL.