For some reason I get the feeling this is someone just trying to start an argument here.

My son is on the U13 TLI team and we haven't seen anyone or any parent acting so bold as the poster.

TLI is a good group of mostly 7th graders who play hard are respectful and are well coached. Can we not bring them into these negative discussions?

They have split with the 2018 terps over the winter and lost at Shamrock to 91. I think the team has improved since then but I’m sure so have the others. It seems 91 is the team to beat at 18 and TLI will give them a try but 91 would be a challenge.

They are not a big team, even with the few 8th graders they have. Realize these 8th graders are of the same age our potentially younger then the 7th grade kids, all being u13.

In OBL they played against mostly 2017 teams this spring. I think they have couple of loses this year to the Jesters 2017 (split with them) and a very large U15 Crabs team or 2017 team, not sure which one it was.

Perhaps the poster trying to stir the pot here can provide some evidence of the dominating wins the TLI had so he can prove he is really from this team.

In grade base tournaments they will probably play 2107 A and not win but compete. If they entered as 2017 B I would think they have a good chance of winning.

For age based tournament they will play U13 A and do very well.
Again, good solid team, coached well, players get equal playing time and if they come out on top, great.