Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We have friends that play on Black with him and the team parents really don’t like him. He is always back stabbing everyone. If your kid has a bad game he wants to move you to the Terp team. Unfortunately the parents on the team have no choice but to deal with him. He has some kind of hold on Express. He is constantly trying to control everything

I'm glad you have some friends somewhere because comments like this are insignificant and are likely going to lose you any friends that you claim you have. I am a black terp parent and I can say there is no animosity at all among us. Sorry to ruin your day.

At the Forsberg 8th grade A championship, the sun was directly in the eyes of the Outlaws defense. The Outlaws coach asked the Express Terps Black/Terps Without a Color coaches if they would mind switching sides halfway through the game. Express coaches were fine with it as were the refs. But all you heard was the animosity among the Express parents saying the rules are changing, the Outlaws are cheating, blah, blah, blah....by the way, the Outlaws were up 3-1 with the sun in their eyes on defense.