Yes went to 3D, was a good experience. It was definitely a cost to go down there and try out. My son has many friends on all the major teams Turtles Terps 91 fl$ True Blue etc and it seemed like when comparing notes with them a high percentage made it. We are delighted with the opportunity, but it seemed rather odd that an event billed as a national tryout ends up taking a large percentage of kids from this area. When you add the numbers reported on this site and other notes, it seems as if at least 20 players from this area made it that I am aware of ,out of 120 so figuring in the ones I don't know probably 30 total. I am not saying our team or my kid is better or worse than anyone else. I was just surprised as I thought there were a lot of very strong players at the tryouts and didn't think it would be so biased toward our area. There were lots of strong kids from Philly and Maryland at the Mid Atlantic tryout and I figured they would take a lot of spaces(maybe they did for all I know)