Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]There were no AA type players from Terps Black at the Laxfest today, just a few guys who needed some extra work and playing time. Terps Black played two games in the morning against Laxachusetts .

1 of the best if not the best terms black long pole played in the lax fest I seen him playing!

ON saturday the "true" express terps C team played their 2 games.Than on sunday express terps "black" B team played. All in the b division.I guess express terps "black" B team did not want to play in the 8 th grade "A" division against team 91 orange ,gladiators , jesters and laxachussetts.so, express terps "black" B team need their own tournamnet at " field of dreams "............

CLASSIC

What team is your son on??? Please share, try not to lie.

terps black, (and for all those who don't have a kid on the team I'll clarify) did not play in laxfest. Terps black and it's players that are not on both teams and are the better players played laxachussets. call it aaa players, aa team, whatever your heart desires. so some regular terps got to put black decals on their helmets and say they are on the team. if that's what the parents want for their kid then that's nobody's business but their own. so these kids get to play on the reg terms team that they were on originally in tourneys like laxfest.

So your a terps black parent admitting that your team is "B" team? Are you the person who typed that Terps is "C" and Terps Black is "B" and than capped it off with the word "CLASSIC"- was that you?

You're an idiot. Thats not what he said. Read the post. And FYI, the kids put on both teams is so they can get playing time bc it doesn't happen (or very little) in competitive game on black.