Originally Posted by Anonymous

As usual you do not have the facts. The only ones that are bothered are you the outside "wannabe's"! We all know you wish you could be part of the Terps/Terps Black. Anyway thank you, your jealousy is welcome and flattering.

I along with a few other Terp parents have expressed concern to MC about this situation so yes some of us are bothered. Nothing has been done and I doubt anything will be done but we have at least let our feeling be known as the customer!

What seems puzzling to me (not an Express parent) is why the need for the few players to play on both teams. Obviously they are good enough to belong on the terps black. Why not just keep them there permanently and fill the terps roster with other express players. There seems to be a large talent pool at this grade level and there shouldn't be a need to have players on both rosters. If I were the parent of a player who looses playing time to the terps/terps black players I'd be asking questions also.

Terps are a solid team. The added players give them quality depth. Give them a chance on their own and you will be surprised. May lose some games but they will be very competitive and will even upset some programs at this age group. They don't need the extra players. They are a very good team without them!