Originally Posted by Anonymous
Okay, in order best new lax clubs on longisland?

Best new lacrosse club? You looking for justification on making a switch to a new team? No one can (or should) answer that until the season starts and we see the talent and results.

Too many variables. How about best value, best college exposure, best coaching, etc, etc.

College exposure
Express, 91, fl$. They are most recognized brands on a national level. And they get the best players and most recruits. For example, did any other Li club’s players get a Maverick invitation? Are any players from True Blue, Force, Rebels, United, Empire, going? These clubs all have very good players on there rosters. I would think maybe a few from Legacy and Igloo got them, but I would gues 91, Express and fl$ got a lot.

FL$??? They stink!

Yea, fl$ has been dying a slow death and have not been relevant in years now, just look at the list of their college commitments. As for other LI Clubs, there are other good teams that get invites due to having a strong program/teams & politics b/c lets face it, it's all about who you know. TB's director is a D2 head coach and has connections. 365 Lax only carries showcase teams but they have gotten players invited & will continue to and igloo has been around for a while with a strong 2021 team on the rise which will help them repair their reputation since their 18-20 squad weren't perennial power teams (I also think their 19's folded last year) & the Outlaws are also in that conversation & I am sure if they had 1 kid they wanted to lobby for, they can get them in. But the obvious ones are Express, 91 & Legacy from a national perspective at all age levels with these new teams + Empire, Force, etc., not drawing that level of merit.

Box Lacrossse on LI = NOTB. Great program, affordable rates.