Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ditto.
I am the same opinion that Rebels is looking like a strong option.
Lots of communication from them.
Im looking at them seriously.

The number 1 frustration in all of youth sports is communication. Just communicate on a broad and person to person level and people will feel good. I wish I had nickel for everyone who has every sent an email and got no answer.

They are telling you what you want to hear, doesn't mean that its true. They don't even know who's coaching the team yet? That is full transparency at its best !

Fake News once again... check the website out... clearly says who is coaching the 2022 team. Look at all the elite coaches and trainers...this is how kids develop. Don’t knock it...just move on.

Its obvious your already drinking the Rebels Koolaid, so lets talk educated. The head coach is a 21 year old kid that played in a D3 college, the assistant coach is a nobody that played in a school that nobody knows of, and the Defense coach that is actually a solid coach. So please do not come on here touting the Rebels as if they are the next coming of Christ !

Nobody said it was the second coming. I said the organization is hiring some of he best coaches and trainers... that is a fact. I am not ripping any other org.. you seem to have a grudge for some reason.