Originally Posted by Anonymous
express will have 35 man roster this year. How do people put up with that. 9 attack 12 midfield 13 defense and 1 goalie. Nuts.

Unreal!! This guy is an absolute genius to have people pay hand over foot to have their kids on this team! Sad thing, of the 35, 5, maybe 6 play D1, the rest Adelphi, NYIT, and then the others tired of the entire thing! But in all honesty, if it works for the kids and parents, enjoy and good luck! I’d prefer to have my kid PLAY elsewhere!
*cue the your son stinks/got cut/couldn’t hack comments! LOL

Don’t know how true this is. I’m hearing a different story Yes there will be a a lot of kids but no that number. Also hearing he told some parents that there would be little to no play time. Some of these kids are on the team because the parents want them on the team to get training. I disagree with this but they are not my kids. I can’t bash them if that is what they believe is best. Good luck.

That’s is 100% the case. But nothing new. They will carry kids at the request of the parents for the practice or parents who need to say their kid is in that team. Those parents will eventually realize that 1000 progressions with elite players does not compare to playing time.