Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you saying the 2nd and 3rd lines on 91 areland are filled with B players?

Don’t know about 91 but I think it’s true for the Express. They have kids that just don’t belong on the roster. They are in Delaware on Sunday playing the Hawks, BBL and Primetime. I am sure all 36 will get in. Hey your kids on the Express top team, but cut from his Hs team.

Wrong. The 2nd and 3rd lines on Chan are still A players, it's the 12-17 players on that team are B players.

So anybody that was on Express Black team at Blatant will just be sightseeing this weekend in Delaware. Is that what you are saying?

Chan is known to play the lower half of his team some more in the Fall than the Spring. Also depends on the schedule.......if the games are going to be close, the lower half of the team will be riding the pine......welcome to the Chan Express. Not my cup of tea but it seems to suit many families just fine.

Are you saying the 2nd and 3rd lines on 91 areland are filled with B players?

Don’t know about 91 but I think it’s true for the Express. They have kids that just don’t belong on the roster. They are in Delaware on Sunday playing the Hawks, BBL and Primetime. I am sure all 36 will get in. Hey your kids on the Express top team, but cut from his Hs team.

Wrong. The 2nd and 3rd lines on Chan are still A players, it's the 12-17 players on that team are B players.

So anybody that was on Express Black team at Blatant will just be sightseeing this weekend in Delaware. Is that what you are saying?

Chan is known to play the lower half of his team some more in the Fall than the Spring. Also depends on the schedule.......if the games are going to be close, the lower half of the team will be riding the pine......welcome to the Chan Express. Not my cup of tea but it seems to suit many families just fine.

Well if you were placed on Express Black at Blatant, its BBL Black, Primetime and the Hawks this weekend. Probably not worth traveling.