Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just because you say it against the rules doesn’t make it so. Cheating on your taxes is against the law. Having a kid with a summer bday start kindergarten the following year is not. If you don’t like the rules you can’t say people are cheating if they follow the rules you don’t like. Find a league with rules you like. Otherwise don’t call people cheaters and equate them to tax evaders and infidelity. The previous poster has a point. Maybe show which of those players followed rules you didn’t agree with and which you did (even though holdback and PG end up in college the same year).

if you dont know the current HS players who are in public (or private) schools that is your problem it is not for me to out them.

But as far as your rules, no you are wrong, they broken the rules just not the law. Hence no penalty, but make no mistake it is breaking the rules.

As far as finding a league with the rules I like, sorry dont need to, mine always played up. To the point when he played on age, some thought he was he cheating.

The RULES are clear in NY State (some districts change it a bit but) BOD prior to Dec belong in the same grade with those born in that years January. As far as other states, I do not care im talking NY