Originally Posted by sectionxi
Once again showing you are clueless ,I do not know the kid and have nothing to do with her being moved up but my guess is you were to gutless to deal to your coach about it.To be honest your team is doing better then most expected so your coach must know what she is doing.The jealousy is too obvious ,let it go the 8 th grade kid plays where she is told to play if you think her parents are the reason then complain to your AD or superintendent .Calling out an 8th grader on line is not the right thing to do.
You telling me to go to the A.D. , and the Superintendent of a school, tell them that one of there principles is using there influence to elevate one of there children over other children. What do you think these people are going to do? Say I'm sorry Mr. & Mrs So and So, your correct, that principal is abusing there power and we'll correct this situation directly. No, I'll tell you what there going to say, "we'll check with the coach, (that doesn't want to rock the boat) and then blow smoke up your butt, and use there political power to bury the fact that there corrupt. So in response to me calling out an 8th grader I'll say this. I didn't use anyone to get ahead, I didn't step on anyone to get ahead, I didn't bully anyone to get ahead. Sachem did. IF they want to rob my daughter so one of there own can get ahead, then I'm going to use this forum to expose them if I can. Like B.O.T.C. says I have the freedom to tell my story. If you think I'm picking on an 8th grader your wrong . I'm picking on Sachem, and there picking on a bunch of 9th& 10th graders.