Originally Posted by Anonymous
Agree with the NHP coach issue.

There is never a pull back, must have some issues
What are you crying about? winning by 12 goals is too much for you? seems pretty reasonable to me. most of the teams , if they could , would like to reach the 10 goal advantage to assure the win. If it was 27 to 3 I could see you being upset, but 27 to 15 and your just a sore loser

It depends on the how and when the goals were scored, did NHP continue to score with a big lead and only minutes to go ?? or was it a goal for goal battle all game. if you weren't there its hard to comment
What difference does it make how or when the goals were scored, If it was goal for goal for 40 min. then you try to put as much distance as you can in the remaining time remember St Anthony put 3 goals in on G.C. in 1min 2sec. I saw my daughters Sacred Hart team put in 5 goals in just over 4 min. so tell me when is a coach supposed to feel safe. Should a team stop scoring because you feel they scored too much. this isn't P,A.L. ball. If a score is 20-2 then yes thats excessive , but 27-15 is just about right. Did the loosing team stop trying to catch up, if not then why should the winnig team stop trying to win