This is so funny. Glad my kid doesn't go to Sachem East. This spineless jellyfish should be ashamed of hiding behind the anonymous wall. All my girls played HS and college lacrosse at both Div. I and III schools. Not all were superstars in HS and I certainly didn't blame the world or make up lame excuses for them. Hey angry mom or dad, what are you going to do when your kid doesn't get into her first choice college or her dream job when (if) she graduates? Boo Hoo blame the system, blame Obama and Congress. You are a coward and the other parents should run you out of town. It's because of people like you that I tell my kids not to go into public education. White trash. Nice. I lost a lot of respect for the parents of Sachem for trashing their own athletes, coaches, and parents who work and volunteer in the community. I wish the team well and hope they aren't distracted by the posts of some stay at home mom or computer nerd who has too much time on their hands. I may sit in the Sachem section tomorrow vs 3V. I'll know in 5 minutes who the unhappy, pathetic parents are.