I was the one who wrote about my daughter's terrible coach. My kids have had many coaches throughout the years, both through travel teams & school, never have I seen a coach as bad as this one. This is not constructive screaming, it is nasty and meant to embarrass the players. He has actually said he wants to "[lacrosse] them off" so they play better. So far this has been a losing strategy for him. Good players have actually quit the varsity team because of him. It would be great if he took some inspiration from the many successful coaches around, but I doubt that will happen. The St. Anthony's team is a totally different group of girls than my daughter's team. I'd say maybe only 2 or 3 girls on her team have any desire to play in college and the rest pretty much pick up their sticks only March-May. This is not a knock on the girls, they are nice kids, it's just completely different type of team. What is unfortunate is that some of these girls are pretty athletic and if they had better coaching and positive reinforcement they would probably enjoy the sport more and develop as players.