Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
What exactly are the benefits of registering as a user?
Register and you will see.

No one uses their real name so you don't know who they are anyway.
What you see as a user handle on the BOTC Message Board might not tell most readers who the actual person might be, but it establishes identity within threads as to owners of statements. Further, the registration process provides additional information to us here at BOTC. We can use that information to clarify posted positions if needed. The Board Rules discuss this in some detail.

If you are

the moderator of a thread your moral responsibility is to keep it in check.
Please save the lecture on the moral responsibilities associated with operating BOTC as the team does outstanding work on that front.

If the <<players in question>> was your daughter I am sure this discussion would be different. Many posts are never even put through. Take some responsibility and truly moderate. Readers should also be aware that this is a business venture as well.
See, here's the point. We have removed everything we could find on the Message Board with this subject, the <<players in question>>.

However, that was not good enough - you raised the issue again with the player reference. We have changed your post to remove the player(s) in question.

You state that many posts are "never put through" like you are part of the operations team at BOTC. Simply put, you are out of your league on this entire topic.

I raised the initial issues before concerning the players info and moderating the site etc...I am satisfied with your (BOTC) response and will move on as requested. The most recent poster seems to be coming in at the end of this issue. I agree BOTC and lets move on.

Ok LM nothing was moderated until people complained- now we can move on