Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ward Melville over Northport, 11-9
thats 2 losses for Port half way thru, have nothing this year, dynasty is over. I guess past post was correct, all good Yellow jackets live in Garden city (516).

Please!! Stop the nonsense! GC people should be a little more humble! You have a hole in your program at the 2014 and 2015 age groups! Things will change by next year!
I wonder if your the same person that said G.C. graduated too many seniors last year and there not going to do well this year. Are you crazy saying 2015 has holes, Everybody raves about the Y.J. 2015 blue team, (for good reason) and there are what 5 girls from G.C. on that team. Personally, Garden City parents, and players are being pretty humble? I , for one do not live in G.C. but know they are the best team in the country , and have been for 7 years. All there other Schools come on here boasting, Sachem East, Northport ,E.S.M. etc..., but none of them are as prolific as G.C. I envy there level of commitment to all there girls (Academically , and in sports) not to just one or two "special" girls. So until all the rest of you figure this one simple point out, and stop being selfish, you will always be an also ran

2015 Blue has 2 girls from Garden City

Best player on the team took this summer off from club lax. She is also from GC.
don't be surprised if you see her playing elsewhere