Originally Posted by CageSage
Wednesday, April 4th Results
Middle Country over Copaigue 19-1

Half Hollow Hills over North Babylon, 17-5
West Babylon punishes Brentwood, 15-1 (10-0 Halftime)
East Islip twenties Longwood, 20-7
Portledge over Chapin, 12-3
Bay Shore rolls over Smithtown West, 17-4
West Islip over Sachem East, 14-12
Sachem North over Riverhead, 9-6
Floyd edges Smithtown East, 15-14, Overtime
Garden City over Long Beach, 18-3
Ward Melville over Whitman, 17-4
Division edges Calhoun, 7-6
Kellenberg over St. John the Baptist, 14-9
Northport twenties Commack, 22-8
Connetquot over Pat-Med, 15-12
Baldwin over Plainview JFK, 13-5
Floral Park over New Hyde Park, 10-9
Plainedge handles Hewlett, 19-14
Wantagh edges Manhasset, 12-11
Farmingdale crushes East Meadow, 21-3
Massapequa over Port Washington, 18-8

Highlights

Farmingdale goes to 4-0 in Conference I action.

Cassidy Meaney scored the winning goal for Wantagh with 1:06 left in the game on a pass from Colleen Lovett in Conference II-B. Wantagh (4-1, 3-0) trailed 11-10 with 4:05 left, and tied the score with 3:26 to play on a goal from Kaleigh Craig.

Sophomore Rebecca Luca had a career-high seven goals and added two assists to lead Plainedge (2-1) in Conference B-I.

Jocelyn Penteck scored five goals with one assist, including the eventual game-winner with 5:05 left in the game that put Floral Park (6-1, 5-0) ahead 10-8 in Conference B-II.

Junior Courtney Fortunato had a career-high 10 goals and added two assists to lead Northport (3-1) in Division I.

Jenna Rothar scored off a free position with :24 left in the second half to break a 6-6 tie and lead Division (1-3) in Conference B-I. Kim Pepe's goal with 1:29 tied the score at 6.

With 1:39 left in regulation, Fallon Grosso of Floyd scored a goal off a free position shot to force overtime. In the first overtime, Courtney Murphy scored two goals to give Floyd a 14-12 lead going into the second overtime. In the second overtime, Michelle Scannell and Marisa Grennan each scored a goal to tie the game. With 1:44 left, Murphy scored the go-ahead goal and Chelsey Sidaras made a key save with 20 seconds left to lead Floyd (1-3) in Division I. Murphy, a junior, finished with a career-high 10 goals and added an assist.