Originally Posted by CageSage
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thank god the kids are smarter than the crazy parents are. BOTC should be embarrassed to let these people come on and annonymously bash kids- it has gone too far when you let them identify kids - we all know who the kids are even if they are not mentioned by name. To the teen that wrote the above post kudos to you- you have a good head on your shoulders. Most of us let our kids play for the town we live in so the kids have no choice and make the best of it. Btw I am not from SE.
BOTC is hosting a discussion, not creating the content to which you take offense. By all means, register with us and enjoy the advantages including easier posting processes and other benefits.

Are you kidding BOTC? You are supposed to moderate the posts and have continuously allowed posts identifying specific kids and allowed the damaging comments to be posted. But then again I am sure you think it makes for good drama and will draw people to your site, typical thought process for a media outlet I guess. Dont sit back and play dumb and say its not your responsibility as moderator to filter damaging posts aimed at teenage girls. You are responsible. Lets see if this makes it to the thread.