Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are so clueless, if your kid is not getting playing time it is because the coach does not think she will help them win more then the kid who is playing .It is rare to meet the parent who has a realistic view of their kids ability and most parents are clueless, maybe your kid just is not as good as you think.
You are the one that is clueless. I know for a fact in Sachem East there are 2 goalies, the goalie getting most of the playing time is a "friend of a friend", and not nearly as good as the other. You need proof, look at the game against W.I. , they gave her 4 stops for that game , but in truth if she had 1 , she was lucky, Need more proof look at the 8th grader they have playing, daughter of a principle in the district, She's reckless, dangerous, and immature. She runs up the field without even looking to pass and takes poor, low percentage shots,or runs into double teams and loses possession . Not to mention a poor defender. Far to small and under developed to be running mid-field on a varsity team. Especially when there are older better developed players on the bench. East went up 4 goals early, but as soon as this player showed up, it became a consistent man down on the D end and W.I . took advantage