Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree it is one of the toughest games out there, But that is all the more reason for GOOD Sportsmanship. The other team is also playing the "Toughest" game. Every other coach pulled the starters at half time, not Northport. The coaches and the ten goal scorer's personal goals are more important than Sportsmanship. It may happen this year some team drops a Twenty on Your team, then what will you post?????.
It is just further proof that, IMO, Carol Rose is nothing but a bully. Since her loss to to a mediocre West Babylon team, She has hung 12 plus goal victories on Smithtown west (1-3) And Commack (2-3). Sounds like someone doesn't know how to win with class. Surprise,surprise, Carol Rose has no class. Its also the reason why she only plays teams from the Island, and all but 1 game in the section, where they have no choice but to play her. all the better teams , McDonogh, St.Anthony's, Notre Dame Prep, Farmingdale, Darrien, Manhasset, will not play her because shes dirty and classless. Last year I happened to have the luck to have a conversation with a bunch of parents from Good Counsel , who Northport played last year, And they told me that she was "screaming like an Idiot, the woman has no class". the assured me that they would never play Northport ever again. She still has to play Ward Melville, Bay Shore, West Islip,and Wantaugh, I hope all 4 teams hang 12 plus goals on her. I also hope the Garden City girls realize that Carol Rose the Yellow Jackets and Northport are the ones reaping the benefits from there skill. Start you own club or play for another and lets watch Carol Rose crumble. "KILL THE BEE"

Soo jealous of CR what a shame your the classless looser to write such stupidity!