Originally Posted by Anonymous
I cant believe your saying East is "doing better than expected" do you mean you expected them to lose to 4 of the worst teams in suffolk, they have played nobody except W.I. who they lost too

East is 8-1 overall now. They should have and could have beat West Islip but they didn't come out and play like they can and should have. No that's not an excuse, but every team has those days. As for winning to 4 of the worst teams in Suffolk, yes they have had a somewhat easy schedule so far by playing brentwood, copiague and walt whitman. But William Floyd is usually one of the elite teams. Miller Place, there first non-league game, is not too shabby of a team. Comsewogue, there second non-league game, is not a bad team as well. They just recently beat Half Hollow Hills who is a good team and this past weekend they beat Sachem North one of there biggest rivals. Sachem East is stepping up and becoming one of those powerhouses slowly but surely. Whether or not they played some mediocre teams, the powerhouses like Ward Melville have played mediocre teams as well. As for the 8th grader, she is an awesome player and deserves to be on that team and I can say so myself because I am one of her teammates. As for the goalie, she is a phenomenal goalie and deserves to be in the cage as well. Whether there close with the A.D or the coach, there talent surpasses the politics that may be going on in Sachem.

Every team has one of those days, when they play a better team.

Your opening your mouth but do you even know anything about the Sachem East program or did you even watch the game? It was quite obvious that East was the better team that day they just lost their groove just like many teams do. It happens, you can't expect teams to be perfect every single game everyone has there off days. Hopefully East gets the chance to play West Islip in the playoffs to prove to people like you who like to run their mouths what they're really made of. I really hope that your a kid on a high school team and not a parent because if you are, shame on you. East is a good program this year and can compete, so be ready.
wake up