Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am amazed at the amount of time spent on these boards talking about Carol Rose. Doesn't matter what board it is, she seems to come up. I think too many people are obsessed with this lady. Enough already. I am a parent of a girl who doesn't play for yellow jackets and doesn't play for Northport. She is very happy with where she is, and so are we. My advise to those who don't like Carol Rose. Please stop complaining about her. Go out and cheer on your daughters and the other girls on the field. If you're happy not playing for her, which most people who have something to say about her state, then stop paying so much attention to her.

That is very easy for you to say. Is your daughter's HS coach also a YJ coach? If not you don't know what we are dealing with. Most of us are afraid to say anything about the politics because our kids would be blackballed.

You're correct. It is easy for me to say. Obviously your daughter is caught in a tough situation. I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm sure that most of the people that are on here complaining are not in the same horrible situation you are. I apologize if I lumped everyone together. Good Luck.

Maybe it is not the fact that you have a yj coach at your school- which school is it? Maybe your daughter is not as good as you think