I was at the game and could not believe the ending. CSH had a 2 goal lead with 3 mins to go. They killed 2 mins of time and looked they had the game in hand and then they passed the ball back into there defensive end. Why? I have no idea. But they did and one of their defenders missed a pass and the ball went out of bounds. North Shore scored on the ensuing possession and then tied it up after the next draw.

Tis was a huge coaching blunder. You kill the ball behind the net. If you lose it the other team has to go 100 yards to score. In this case they gave them the ball and the yardage along with time. Even the college scouts in attendance could not believe they went backwards.

I also could not figure out why they would not shut off the best player in Nassau County - Amanda Johansen. She came in to the game with 90 plus goals and CSH shut her off the first time they played and won. This time they did not shut her off behind the goal. She ended up with 7 goals and 2 assists. AJ is unbelievable to watch. Unfortunately the CSH defense and coaching staff watched her instead of playing her.