Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Massapequa PAL program is a joke. The Varsity boys coach has no input & the guy running it doesn't allow anyone else to give their input. Most of the coaches within the Massapequa PAL program only coach care about their own kids and their friends. If you think Massapequa has a well run youth program you are sadly mistaken.
I would love to know why most of the people who are are the "Board" for the Massapequa youth program are still involved when they truely don't have the best interest of all the boys & girls in mind. You can never get an honest answer from anyone involved with the Massapequa youth lacrosse program, if you ask 2 different "board " members the same question you will hear 2 completely different answers.

Unfortunately you are incorrect and obviously still bitter your son never made the Mohawks travel team. At some point you have to accept his lax abilities for what they are. I have boys and girls in the Massapequa PAL Lax program and the coaches give their heart and sole to both the girls and boys program. Not just develop players, but make sure they have fun. That's what PAL is supposed to be about! It's not the WSYL. These coaches work full time jobs and come home, run to the fields to coach the kids -- many times at the expense of their own family time. I've watched it for years. As many have said -- if your not happy pick up a stick and volunteer! I'm sure these guys would love to get back a few hours in their weeks!