Look, it's simple. PAL season is only 8 weeks long. It is meant for the TOWNS to compete against each other in a competitive but fun way. It is a chance for the kids who enjoy playing the game but are not good enough, have no interest in or can not afford to play for the club teams. If you happen to have A level players in your town, then play in the A division, if they are B players, play in B and so on, it is what it is. We all know both in Nassau and Suffolk there are teams who have kids from outside their town playing for them. Some of these kids play for more than just one team, you can't blame them they just want to play, but they have the other 44 weeks of the year to do this. You can blame PAL and the town directors and coaches for allowing this. The lacrosse community on L.I. is small and tight knit and by 3rd-4th grade we all know who most of the kids are, where they are from and who they play for, both club and PAL. We all know that this goes on and who does it as much as they want to deny they don't. It amazes me that the parents in these towns accept this but I guess they are more concerned with their kids "self esteem" and would rather win games on the backs of kids who were recruited from outside their town just to win games rather than teach their own kids they need to work hard and put in the time and effort if THEY want to improve and be successful. This just seems to be the way things are in our society today, parents are ok with doing anything just as long as their kids are able "feel good" about themselves rather than teach them to work hard themselves to achieve what they want, it's pretty pathetic and this is what is ruining the PAL experience if you ask me.