Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by thavngr98
Home schedule were sent out to organizations 2 weeks ago and sent to coaches last week. Away games should be sent to Orgs this week and coaches next week. If you're a coach and haven't received a schedule I would talk to your board. If your a parent or a kid ask your coach. Schedules will not be posted online other than Horizon but that is just for coaches not the public.

This makes no sense..... All we are hearing is about how difficult it is to schedule all these games. Why would anyone go thru the trouble of sending only home games to orgs 2 weeks ago...and then to coaches last week. That would be even more difficult than just sending the full schedule.

All you guys looking for schedules now.... just sit and wait. You will get your schedule after it is sent to your PAL director.
Most likely what is going to happen is you will be given your 1st game day/time and receive balance of season schedule after game 1.

Reading what I posted I see I didn't explain it correctly. PAL gives all Dates to the Home teams. The different Home Orgs then take those dates and schedule all of their teams for times and field use. This gets sent in and approved by PAL. At this point the Home coaches receive the home schedule as well as Away dates but Time and Field are TBD. As others submit their home schedules to PAL they will release the Away times. We have been told dont expect Away times till week of. Which in my team sucks as we are Away week 1.
Sorry and I hope that cleared it up.