PaOriginally Posted by Anonymous
Some parents don't understand when our kid is on a fast break down the middle passing to your kid on attack who happens to be guarding the defensemen isn't the best move. That same coaches kid gets thrown on D and in goal because no one else volunteers. He gets hacked to garbage because the other team doubles him because your kid doesn't understand to cut when someone is driving towards him. You don't understand when we are working on these very things in practice your kid is goofing off in the back. He is only pretends to like lax because you and his brother love it. His main goal in a game is to get in and out without making a mistake that you are going to yell at him about. That is why when it his turn in the rotation he slides back to the end of the line. Sorry for those that it offend but I promise most coaches wish they didn't have to coach their kids. I also understand there are dad's coaching that only do so to control their kids playing time. It is the reason why I volunteer every year

It simply comes down to if you don't like your pal team or how the league is run then go elsewhere or get involved and advocate for change. If that doesn't work at least you made an effort..

Point well made but unfortunately much easier to [ChillLaxin] and complain on this forum of higher learning than to try to make any real change