Absolutely agree. These teams and coaches who think they are doing their "good deed of the day" by having other towns best players play on their team are doing it just "not to turn kids away" are a joke. If that were the case why don't they take the other towns "C" level or developmental players on their stacked "B" team, gimme a break!! How come all the kids I know that are playing for other towns all play for the top club teams, pick up teams and whatever other teams they can get on? They are not being "turned away" by anybody including the towns they DO live in. The kids just want to play, I get that but this is PAL, it is only 8 weeks long, it is supposed to town vs. town straight up.They have the whole rest of the year to play where ever they want,,and most of them do. You play with the players you have,,,period! Stop telling us you are doing it just for the kids sake, you are embarrassing yourselves

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Great point, but why do all these out of towners seem to be ringers. Are you telling me other towns don't have beginers who want to learn the game. How come none of these beginers or non ringers play on the out of town team coach. Is it because the team who is accepting the "out of towners"are trying to help their local neighboring towns kids learn the game of lacrosse. If that were the case I'd love to meet that coach and tell him how awesome that is. My guess its the 2nd scenario. He wants to win the game at all costs. I also want to meet that guy and call him a loser.