Originally Posted by Anonymous
It is totally false every single kid that plays on my son Mohawks team (2023) is from Massapequa. There is not one kid from another town on the team. This past year in Football there was one kid from West Islip on the team, but never in all the years my son has been playing has there been a kid not from Massapequa on the team. Sorry for winning every tournament we played in the last 2 years, sorry i think we lost once in the Championship game. Stop trying to make excuses because our kids ran circles around your son team… Good luck this season...

Easy buddy, Winning town tournaments isn't anything to brag about.

LOL...,That last post made my day!!!

I'm confused why is winning town tournaments any less important than winning club tournaments?? Kids win with their friends not strangers from random towns and Eventually win HS championships together. These are the memories these kids will remember. Not winning a random tournament with some kid named Chad from CSH as your linemate...

Just one guys opinion..

I completely agree with you but when someone puffs out their chest bragging about records and stats he needs to be brought down a notch as the level of play is much different on a club level. If they were playing against a Legacy, 9D1, Igloo or Express the outcome would be very different.

thanks for being the [lacrosse] who decides that he needed to be 'brought down a notch'
you're comparing apples and oranges. you can't say they should be beating club teams....it doesn't work that way. they are a town team, they win town tournaments.
you can't expect town teams to compete against the top level travel programs that recruit from all over LI.

Clearly you are slow. I didn't say they should be beating clubs teams. I simply stated that the result would be different. And it does work that way. Town teams like CSH, RVC, Garden City can beat club teams. If you agree with what the town daddy is saying then you must be jerkoff as well.