Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by thavngr98
Home schedule were sent out to organizations 2 weeks ago and sent to coaches last week. Away games should be sent to Orgs this week and coaches next week. If you're a coach and haven't received a schedule I would talk to your board. If your a parent or a kid ask your coach. Schedules will not be posted online other than Horizon but that is just for coaches not the public.

This makes no sense..... All we are hearing is about how difficult it is to schedule all these games. Why would anyone go thru the trouble of sending only home games to orgs 2 weeks ago...and then to coaches last week. That would be even more difficult than just sending the full schedule.

All you guys looking for schedules now.... just sit and wait. You will get your schedule after it is sent to your PAL director.
Most likely what is going to happen is you will be given your 1st game day/time and receive balance of season schedule after game 1.

I'm on the board of my Local Club, this is how it works.

Step 1 Each town submits their teams and levels
Step 2 PAL figures out divisions
Step 3 PAL matches teams up on certain Dates
Step 4 Towns get the schedules, and home town sets up times. - which is why coaches got their home schedules
Step 5 those times get sent to PAL
Step 6 Schedule is verified, changes are made if necessary
Step 7 Schedules approved and posted

Most of the fees you pay to PAL go to your home town league. That covers ref fees, practice field fees (yes we all pay the towns/schools to use their fields), uniforms, training, First Aid Certifications for coaches, and the ultimate reason we coach lacrosse- the free coaches t-shirts!

Hopefully it makes some more sense to you now.