Originally Posted by Anonymous
If it is so bad why don't you just ask for your release. I am sure they would give it to you. It sounds like you would be doing the community a huge favor. The youth programs are fine and hundreds of kids and families are happily part of the program. But you also get the trolls like yourself on BOTC that like to stir the pot, anonymously of course.

You just sound like a disgruntled parent. You are the problem in youth sports, not the VOLUNTEERS.

you are joking right. I am glad I have aged out but I have seen it all in the PAL system. Cheaters, boys club mentality, do as I say, pity me the volunteer, and all the rest and as soon as you confront them to fix or to help you are singled out and ostracized.

PAL is for Hometown not guest stars. Sure there is the special instance for that kid in a town who does not have a program not for those that don't like their program "because the kids are too week in their opinion".

yes there must be levels of play so each learns plays and grows at a rate which makes them thrive but the way it has gone is crazy.

You say hundreds are happy, well I bet hundreds are not, so what does that make it.

PAL should institute at least 2 days of practice for each team above 4th grade. One day for the entire grade to practice together (with all coaches) and another day for each team go over game situations. This way each town can grow the stronger players and their program together while also promoting the town as a whole (not as a hole).