Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree! Same for my daughter. She ended up having more club practices than a normal spring/summer because of school being virtual in the spring and she participated in her normal tournament schedule (4 summer tournaments). Some were condensed into 1 day vs 2 but still had the same number of games per tournament. It was one of the only "normal" things of our summer - even while wearing a mask on the sideline which is totally fine with me as long as it allowed it to happen. This thread is old news.

I cannot believe this thread is still going. In the time it started, my son has practiced weekly, played 4 tournaments already had tryouts and we are planning fall.

I love love all of your pro-club comments!!! Glad you got your money’s worth!!! It was most definitely worth the hassle and money spent.

The city of Danbury in Connecticut is facing a “serious outbreak” of the coronavirus, officials warned Friday as they urged residents to stay home.

“This is a serious outbreak in Danbury and we really need an all hands on deck approach,” Acting DPH Commissioner Deidre S. Gifford said in a statement.

From Aug. 2-20, the city recorded 178 new cases of the virus, compared to 40 over the previous two weeks.

Health officials are blaming the outbreak on outdoor barbecues, travel and youth sports, which have been cancelled over the uptick.
You bunch of ignorant self centered, self absorbed fools!

Perhaps the “outbreak” are really false positives. Seems like that the new in vogue going on. Are they hospital cases? Are they on respirators? Or are they asymptomatic that according to WHO can’t transmit either. Just wondering. Seems like a lot of people yelling about much they know little about.

If you want to live in fear, go right ahead, please stay shuttered inside. Leave those who want a normal life alone. See you in November.