My 2022 daughter still has 4 tournaments still happening this season. Two in July & two in August. I’m happy that she and her teammates will have some sense of normalcy, especially since they didn’t have a spring high school season. And I do believe it’s worth it just for the film even though the college coaches can’t attend in person. She’s already had a few D1 college coaches reach out to her club recruiting director expressing interest in her since Covid happened. And this interest is just by watching her on film during the quiet period. The college coaches are definitely looking at 22’s and they are watching film. For any girls who do want to play in college, these tourneys are still valuable opportunities for them.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are no tourneys But everyone keeps holding onto this false belief that there is.... Its over Johnny! Everyone knows it but some parents cant just let go. ITS OVER! I'll say it again: ITS OVER!

FAKE NEWS

There was just a huge National Tournament this past weekend in Tennessee for the 2022s. So you Sir, are wrong!

Who cares? No college coaches were there.....waste of $$$$ for this age group.

There was a tournament in MD this past weekend that included teams from all age groups. I know it doesn't fit your narrative and you can't just admit it. But it is happening. But let me guess, no it is not!!!!

The naysayers can tell us that tournaments are not happening this summer all they want...But the truth is that tournaments have started back up this week ( Tennessee, Atlanta, MD, UA tryouts in FL ) and will most likely continue along with a few not happening. All are giving away film to college coaches. Of course lots are money related and who knows how much college coaches will actually base their recruits off of film. New world for a while until this virus is under control, For now July looks busy with lacrosse then ,,,who knows.

I think a lot of activity will be more clear once college/schools start back up and we see what direction most schools go.
There are no tourneys But everyone keeps holding onto this false belief that there is.... Its over Johnny! Everyone knows it but some parents cant just let go. ITS OVER! I'll say it again: ITS OVER!

FAKE NEWS

There was just a huge National Tournament this past weekend in Tennessee for the 2022s. So you Sir, are wrong!

Who cares? No college coaches were there.....waste of $$$$ for this age group.

There was a tournament in MD this past weekend that included teams from all age groups. I know it doesn't fit your narrative and you can't just admit it. But it is happening. But let me guess, no it is not!!!!

The naysayers can tell us that tournaments are not happening this summer all they want...But the truth is that tournaments have started back up this week ( Tennessee, Atlanta, MD, UA tryouts in FL ) and will most likely continue along with a few not happening. All are giving away film to college coaches. Of course lots are money related and who knows how much college coaches will actually base their recruits off of film. New world for a while until this virus is under control, For now July looks busy with lacrosse then ,,,who knows.

I think a lot of activity will be more clear once college/schools start back up and we see what direction most schools go.