Originally Posted by Anonymous
Blame the parents . They are the ones writing the checks and demanding that kids play in a potentially unsafe environment. They are also the ones filling up the gas tanks to travel out of the state for a few watered down games. For those of you electing to participate, and really see no detriment, well, I disagree, but that is your decision. For those of you posting on this site about how wrong it is and are then driving over a bridge at 7 a.m.on the weekend? Shame on you..you are the true culprits to the enablers.... I believe the book definition is "Hypocrite"...

I think the left wing fascists keep posting about closing things down. The majority want to play and travel. By continuing to post dribble about killing everyone doesn't help your cause. I think we are going to buy-cott instead of boycott.

Yes, yes Buy More lacrosse! That is the answer! Lordy, this must be club director!
There is the North Am Lacrosse tournament scheduled in just a few days over Jul 24-26 in Maryland. I just looked at the brackets and there are over 20 teams from NY/NJ/CT in the 2021-2023 grade brackets. Didn’t even look at the 2024-2029 grades, but there must at least as many from NY/NH/CT.

With Maryland now a quarantine state, wow what a fiasco. That was seriously pushing the limits to try to keep that tournament scheduled knowing the day to day changes with the quarantine states.

All the statistics, data, tv news, office theory, mean nothing. These clubs should of called it a day back in June, or just stayed local. But all the crazy parents wanted to resume like nothing happened. Next, the way things are transpiring at this juncture schools will be delayed in opening . People refuse, or are unable to see the Big picture. Majority of circumstances are often taken personally without making an educated decision. Which leaves club owners open to exploit parents short comings and take full advantage of the opportunity to make money.

So its the crazy parents that is driving the directors? Its not the directors driving this madness as not to return funds to the masses? Every player and most parents want to see the boys play. Dodging all these quarantines, enough already. Call it a day, regroup and shoot for 2021. Everyone is spinning wheels.