8. Tournaments are a great way to get a sun tan
7. The exceptional company & conversation with other parents on the team
6. They haven't used up all of the mileage on their lease
5. "Lax is life"
4. Want to show off that Team Swag that cost $3k
3. Yelling "Wheels" and "That's gotta be white" beats reading a book
2. Monkey See, Monkey do
1. They believe virus is a hoax

The fact that you are wasting your time on this lame attempt at humor means your kid's team is not playing and you're resentful or you are having serious doubts about holding your kid out of the tournaments.
My son's team is playing and everyone having fun.

This is so on point. While I do think that some parents have a legitimate concern about returning to play, I am equally as sure that many parents are upset that their kids club pulled the plug on the season. If your club cancelled the season, or you opted to keep your kid out, there is certainly no reason to troll a lax forum looking to spout your opinion to everybody. While I am letting my son play, it is not for some lax bro culture reason, it's simply because I believe that it is the best thing for him mentally and physically. We, as parents, take all reasonable precautions, and we urge our son to do the same. Moreover, how many parents on this board are knocking those of us with kids that are playing, but their own kid is hanging out with a huge group of kids at the park, beach, etc.. I respect the decision that anybody makes to not play, but please respect my decision as well.

Signed,
Delusional future D1 full ride recruit parent

Says the guy that runs to buy the tournament t-shirt, and probably upgrades to the performance shirt with his kids name and number for an extra $25

Last I heard from my club is BIG X is moved to NJ. Texted coach, and emailed organization yesterday, no answer . This change of venue is way past old. If no definite answer by beginning of next week, we are out. Entire summer ruined over this lax business. Thought if I wasn't getting a refund, use up the restart time, but not worth it. Should of opted out in June.