Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree, I was hoping for good news but there is no way youth sports should happen this summer and if a club decides to try and get a season in I truly hope officials step in and fine them severely. These lacrosse coaches for the most part are great at what they do but they are not doctors. States that re-opened are having spikes in Covid again, it's over and it should be until we get this controlled and cured. Our kids health should be all that matters and I would hope these organizations do what should be done. Families get your lacrosse sticks in your hands and enjoy family time, next season will be here sooner than you think and we can all be healthy and safe.

Enjoy the next year (who knows, maybe longer before a vaccine and/or cure) hiding in your house.

I can understand signing a waiver for a broken arm, hand, etc. But not for COVID.

Why? This seems like the perfect situation for a club (or any organization) to ask for a waiver. No one really knows the risks perfectly.

Perfect situation for the club/director, correct. But not a perfect situation for my family (a lot of so called "perfect" attached to this sport.) Feel sorry for some of you who didn't find any other activity you can enjoy with your kids outside of youth sports. Now many of you are at the mercy of a lax director allowing your kids to have fun and you to have some sort of reprieve from the daily chaos within your home. Oh well.