Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son's club owner/director sends out an email saying "Turtles organization" monitoring the COVDI-19 situation, like they are doing us a favor. I have more than one child playing with them, and when I call, I receive the typical "we have to wait and see answer." Money is tight right now, and what makes them (Turtles) so special compared to the rest of us? I will never buy anything from their store(s) again. Last months AMEX bill was paid, but I will call to take back the charge from March 1st, But first, when I call AMEX, I'll explain; we have to wait and see before you get paid. Wonder what their response will be?

Seen or read something in the past the owner of the turtles knows the people that run BOTC and he will find out who you are posting. Lol shame on BOTC if they do that . Man alot of heat on this turtles club didnt they just start up ?

Are you referring to this;
Website forums and Back of the cage. I have not been on these sites since November of 2011 and I've never slept better. We expect that no Turtles parents engage in any commentary on any online forums. It is toxic waste of the most epic proportion and the idea that people think it's appropriate to write terrible things about young boys is pathetic. Please do not be one of these people who need to get a life. No teams or players are getting scholarships at this age and these forums that allow anonymous commenting are terrible for the sport. DON'T DO IT.