Originally Posted by Anonymous
What did the coach say? Did he look at you like you were from outer space? Or did he look at you like "Finally, one of these dopes finally said it" ? Either way, applause to you. Most people on these boards post about the dangers and then run to practice and meaningless tournamemts afterwards frown Those people may actually be worse than the yo yo's that actually believe its a safe environment to begin with. frown

Yo yo?!! For real. Turn of CNN. Look at all the death rate, not the false positive rates that are running rampant to keep all in fear and inside until after the elections. The media has you all running scared. I feel sorry for you.

So, I guess the MLB, NBA, NFL have consulted you regarding their return to play plan. I haven't watched a pro game since March. Billions of dollars are generated through pro-sports and players are hesitant to return. And here you are dragging your family around for meaningless youth lax tournaments because you are sitting home bored out of your mind and your spoiled brat kids are becoming worst by the hour. That in mind, you are getting tired of your little animals cursing you out or even hitting, throwing objects at you if they don't get what they want. You should be worried about the schools calling you so you can get your children in for their IEP meeting with the district, to assist you in a job you failed at!

LOL, my kids club actually canceled their season. My family life is awesome and yes my kids are rockstars in life. But again, turn off CNN. The political garbage and fear mongering that the media has done has turned so many crazy. You can have your freedoms taken away if you like. I’ll keep mine. And guess what, me and my kids aren’t going near anyone’s grandma so need to worry. You can be smart around immune comprised. NO need to lockdown the country. Oh yeah that’s right, the virus is immune tho to protestors right? Everyone else it effects tho. SMH.