The 2020 lacrosse window is almost completely closed. The right thing would be to send an email out. This is the exact email I would send if I was in charge of a club sports team. This is fair to the clubs. This is fair to the parents. It’s not an exact science. No need to be a poindexter and start whipping out calculators.

Families, due to the unforeseen circumstances we are going through, hopefully we can start up again in Sept. We will be issuing refunds for 1/3 of the season OR a 50% credit for next season.for kids who wish to remain on our club. Make sure the kids keep the sticks in their hands to stay sharp. Stay safe, enjoy your summer.

In my opinion, the club that does this will be applauded and eventually rewarded for doing the honorable thing. This is what I would do. Businesses always go through tough times once in awhile. This is a once in a lifetime situation. Club sports is a business. Avoiding a business hit at this time is unavoidable. Jumping through hoops like this to try and keep this going is looking ridiculous. Live to fight another day.