Originally Posted by Anonymous
These clubs are toast. They all were ripping off the consumer for way to long. Summer tuition includes 4 or 5 tournaments, professional coaching and 15 practices. All are not going to happen = full refund.
Pucker up club owners as you will be getting a taste what you have been doing to the parents for years.
Hopefully you didn't spend money that you didn't earn and can repay what you owe, but I doubt it. Your gravy train has left the station.

How can you expect a Full Refund, are you serious. Maybe credit towards next year.

I am not a bank, why should they hold my money for over a year? Full refund, no. 75% is more than reasonable.

i think most parents on our teams are waiting to see what goes on before asking about a refund. if we can play in late July or August that is one thing and one refund amount. if we cant play at all that is another refund amount. either way most are expecting some kind of refund, but no need to jump the gun and ask for refund now before we fully know what is going on. we lost the last month of our indoor training, and then you figure at a min of 3 month of outdoor practices. i know some that haven't been attending zoom meeting b.c they feel its is pointless, but if any club tries to pawn them off as practices, they may have riots on there hands.