Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are going to ruin the next year of your life for a month of lacrosse. If anyone thinks people are going to be wearing masks or social distancing at these events you are fooling yourself. These events are going to be potential super spreader events and are being held less than a month from school starting. This will put HS sports in serious jeopardy. Any governor letting hundreds of families from different states into their state for a lacrosse tournament is crazy. Not because of the tournament per say, it’s all that goes along with it...hotels, restaurants, sweaty and yelling people. 22 states are seeing a spike in Covid..why...large gatherings, no face masks and not social distancing. Covid is here with no cure or vaccine, can’t just wish it away. It is only going to prolong the current situation.

Got Dr Fauci ! Now go back to your government feeding trough and collect your $, while the rest of us go about living.

I live for youth lacrosse. I was too small, not very athletic growing up. So I like to watch/coach my son play the several sports I pushed him towards when he was young. So I understand why many parents want to get back out there and watch their kids play lax. What else is there to do at this time of the year. Back yard pool, swing set, latest hip bicycle with the rainbow spokes, grew old fast. I'll rather spend my time and money going to practices and traveling to tournaments on the weekends. It's tough being stuck with more than two kids in the house.