Not to be combative (and I agree with majority of what you wrote) -- let's say you get 3 or 4 tournaments in from mid-July thru August. Do you feel that is comparable to what you paid for in your tuition package that was supposed to run from March - July? What about all the practice time lost? As nice as zoom sessions and instructional videos are, they are not a replacement for the value of hands-on coaching. And what if you were planning on a 5, 6 or 7 tournament season from Spring - Summer?

If safe to do so, I'm all for getting the season rolling. However, squeezing 3 or 4 tournaments over a 6 week period is not sufficient to not warrant some sort of credit to roll into next season. That is my opinion[/quote]
Fair points. We didn't lose too many club practices but did lose the whole Town season....which was fully refunded. If things open after July 4th we would have lost a few practices. No more than we likely would have lost due to the usual weather this time of year. In fall, when we lost a tourney to weather, our club found us a new one. The club we left a few years ago didnt. No one went to court over it. Does weather rescheduling happen for everyone? Do you lose a certain bit of every season to weather? I can say the 7 tournaments being paid for is not what we have so I would probably look at that different. Would hope the club would as well since Im pretty sure tournaments ARE refunding and SHOULD be since all they did was pay to hold a field which the renter cant provide so will be refunding to tournament directors. I get that its hard times. Hold out hope the boys can do something they love and be a parent. If its not safe in your eyes dont put them out there. More important, try to teach them to be good people because the world needs this generation to make change!
[/quote]

We lost a lot of practices. In march we lost the end of our winter indoor training, which was once a week. Then starting April we go twice a week. as of today we lost about 24 practices. the older teams didn't lose as many b.c most don't practice until school lax is over, but for them, they lost about 10 practices.
Kids get better and learn from practices. Tourney and games are where they execute what they have learned. most people put a higher value on quality practices and coaching over just playing games. I know many teams did team zoom/google meeting, which is nice to keep the team connected, but by no means is that anything close to a quality practice.