Originally Posted by Anonymous
So you would rather have had your daughter at home the last 4 nights instead of on the field playing a game she loves? Sitting in her room thinking about what the heck is going on and will things ever be back to normal. Why because you couldn't be on the sideline beating your chest when she scored or took a charge on defense. Kids want to play and if we had to sit in our cars for a few hours so they could so be it. For a few hours there on the field the was a small sense of normalcy, we need more of that. A lot of effort and money went into organizing went into those four days. Yes it did have a hiccup the last two days but the kids got to play and thats what its about isn't it?

So because I have raised issues, I am against allowing kids to play. I like the way you did that. Mr. Director you did it all for the kids- so they can have a sense of normalcy. That is great. Thank you.

So back to the question at hand now that we have you- what do you plan to refund to the families who you never delivered a product to?

I wonder if this forum will allow us to start to call out these organizations by name for being complete phonies. Its all about the kids...we are a family...we want to instill character. Put your money where your mouth is Mr. Director.